- ▼What is IF200™?
- IF200™ is a dietary supplement, containing only the vital ingredients your cells need to create Intracellular Glutathione, the Master Antioxidant. This precise blend of amino acids and a selenium cofactor empowers your cells to make sufficient glutathione for optimal function.
- ◄What are the ingredients in IF200™?
- IF200™ is a revolutionary, patented combination of three amino acids (I-cystine, glutamine, glycine) and a selenium cofactor.
- IF200™ is physiological without artificial ingredients. The components are natural to the body and combined in a patented equation to facilitate glutathione synthesis intracellularly.
- ◄What is Intracellular Glutathione™?
Intracellular glutathione is the most powerful, versatile and important of the self-generated antioxidants. Glutathione is often called the Master Antioxidant.
Antioxidants are critical to combating oxidative stress caused by free radicals. Glutathione has the ability to neutralize these free radicals and prevent damage to the cell.
Glutathione is present in every cell in the body, and has been deemed so important with so many vital functions that it is considered coincident with the "origin of life."
Glutathione levels decrease with age, in times of oxidative stress and infection. It’s synthesis takes place only intracellularly and depends on a specific ratio of three essential amino acids.
- ◄What are the benefits of taking IF200™?
Glutathione is the most abundant antioxidant in our bodies. In fact, virtually every organism on earth has some glutathione in its cells.
And for good reason. This “master” antioxidant protects the human body like few others. Without adequate levels of glutathione, your health suffers.
- ◄Who should take IF200™?
- Optimal glutathione levels are essential for everyone’s health and wellbeing, especially as you age or are under stress.
- ◄Can I take IF200™ with other medicines or supplements™?
There are a few conditions in which a patient should always consult with their doctor before taking any supplement:
- Pregnant & Breastfeeding
- Certain Medications
- Under Age 6
IF200™ is physiological without artificial ingredients. The components are natural to the body and combined in a patented equation to facilitate glutathione synthesis intracellularly.
There are no known drug interactions, however, we do not recommend taking additional selenium since the cofactor used also improves selenium levels.
- ◄Why is IF200 better than taking whole Glutathione™?
- IF200™ is not Glutathione, but rather the vital ingredients your cells require in order to create Glutathione intracellularly. Glutathione is manufactured within every cell of the body.
- The components of IF200™ are exactly the same as those the body uses to make glutathione naturally, enabling your body to make its own Glutathione naturally and preserve the ability to self-regulate.
- If you take a glutathione supplement, your cells can sense the artificially high levels of whole glutathione and stops making its own until cellular equilibrium or homeostasis occurs. Cellular glutathione reservoirs need to be replenished every 36 hours.
- Supplying the ingredients of glutathione enables the body to control glutathione synthesis. Your body is able to get just what it needs, rather than too much or too little.
- ◄Is IF200™ FDA-accepted?
IF200™ is an over-the-counter FDA-accepted product. IF200™ can also make these FDA-accepted claims -
- Decrease oxidative stress
- Increase intracellular glutathione
- Decrease free radicals
- Activates Nrf2 expression
Please note that the FDA does not label any supplement as FDA-approved.
- ◄How much IF200™ should I take?
One to two scoops (1.6 g) daily of this powder can lower oxidative stress in the body and support the immune system.
Ultimately, You can take as much or as little as you like, your body will only use what it needs.
- ◄How do I take IF200™?
No chewing or swallowing! Powder enables fast absorption and bioavailability. It has a slightly sweet taste due to the one amino acid, glycine. Many prefer putting it directly under the tongue and then drinking liquid to wash it down. It is dispensed in 100g canisters which would normally last approximately two months for an adult.
IF200™ can also be taken with food or beverage. IF200 can also be used in recipes and is heat stable up to 425°
- ◄How long should I take IF200™?
- It is recommended to use IF200™ as a part of your daily health maintenance regimen.
- Maintaining high levels of glutathione are essential for your immune system to function properly and fight off infection naturally.
- If you are over 65 years of age, two scoops are recommended each day.
- ◄Is there any contraindication to taking IF200™?
If you are pregnant, we recommend you check with your doctor before taking. If you have a rare genetic disorder called Cystinosis, we recommend you contact your medical provider. If you do have this condition, it is recommended that you increase the citrus fruits in your diet as well to keep the urine alkaline.